Friday, August 7, 2009

Xsitepro version 2 Review Do You Really Need It


thexsiteproguide.com - RSS feed Feed My Inbox

XSitePro 2 Review-Do You Really Need It?

Have you ever tried to make a website? Is a WordPress template the best you can hope for? Do you have enough trouble with English, let alone an entirely new computer language? Do you have any clue what a CSS stylesheet is? Don't worry, it is about to get simple.

Ok, I have to tell you something. I have built over 100 websites, and I no very little code. Yes using blogs and free WYSIWYG editors (That's what you see is what you get) I have had to learn some HTML. When I started using Frontpage and Dreamweaver I had to learn a lot more. I knew I would forever be using junk templates that I could not change forever. So I struggled putting up my first 10 sites. They all sucked, are still up and barely pay for the hosting and domain names.

I knew to make real money online, I had to find a solution, and fast. I was reading through a free bonus report on web marketing and the author mentioned a product I had never heard of, XSitePro. I surfed around read some reviews, and thought it might be the answer I was desperately seeking, so I bought it and tried it. WOW, it was almost as easy to put up a professional looking site as a hub page!

I began churning out web sites. I could put out and publish a well optimized compliant high ranking site as quick as an article. I was in heaven, my sites would HTML validate and I did not have to worry about the search engines, due to the built in SEO components of the software. I could keep using XSitePro for two more years if I had to, but there were limitations.

Web 2.0. Video, adsense, music, dynamic pages, interaction. Make no mistake, I make a great living online, and do not have a clue how to do any of these, but I know that is what the future will demand. In steps XSitePro 2. If you name any feature you would want a piece of web design software to do. It does it. I don't know if I will ever use half of what is available.

What I do know is XSitePro 2 is cutting edge. With all the monetizing features it comes with, I am sure I will be able to double the number of sites I have making me money in six months. If you are just beginning with website design, or you are a seasoned pro and want to spend more time doing what you enjoy than building websites, XSitePro 2 is exactly what the doctor ordered. Build two sites and call me in the morning!

Get free articles in various topic for your website or blog content as much as you want at Article Directory: http://www.articlecompilation.com

For more information on XSitePro 2click here. To order XSitePro 2 Click Here!



No comments: