Friday, February 6, 2009

MicroNicheFinder and Keywords

Building websites without proper knowledge of keywords is a quick road to nowhere!

Someone asked me what I use to find keywords and I quickly suggest MicroNicheFinder and answered in detail below.

Hey Rich

I can appreciate your frustration with keywords.....I've been doing this a long time and always had a mental block when it came to keywords.

I purchased keyword lists, I purchased just about every keyword tool that came out and I grabbed as many ebooks as I could that had anything to do with keywords and keyword research.

I felt like a complete keyword idiot and was embarrassed to ask any questions.

What finally pulled everything together for me was James Jones' MicroNicheFinder keyword tool!

You can easily identify long tailed keywords, find keywords that you can get on page 1 of google with little effort. These would be keywords with low search volume....anywhere from 100 to 1000 searches a month along with a very small number of competing webpages for the terms you're looking at.

I even use the tool to find keywords to use in my blog posts. I used it to find a longtailed keyword in a couple of blog posts that I put together to promote your ebook...computer secrets unleashed :)

MicroNicheFinder comes with a series of tutorials that really help you to understand keyword research....and James is really good when it comes to support.

I'm pretty sure the main url is www.micronichetool.com or www.micronichefinder.com

I put together a squidoo lense that allows you to directly view about 8 video tutorials at: MicroNicheFinder Videos


One of the videos I did, its pretty long but shows how to use MiroNicheFinder and review sites from the WSO section.

Don't want to sound too hypey, but this tool really changed things for me so its one of those things that really works and its hard not to get excited about it.

Good luck

Scott

No comments: